Sonntag, 20. Februar 2011

‘tell the folks a G’day’

If it wasn’t me it would be too far to tell you that again I’m in the train to my next destination. Obviously it would be a surf trip but this time to a place where I’ve already been. Fuerteventura.
The only new thing is that I already know all the people I’ll be staying with. Funny to say that they are my ‘Sandkistenfreunde’ , if you can say it like that. On my way there I would chat with my old travel mate care bear about the weather, discuss the swell with his new buddy the ugly duckling and think of schlachtplaene to turn the surf camp into an adventure land.
No idea what I really can expect. But for sure it’s gonna be two hilarious weeks. hel gezellig.

There I am, alone and nobody to welcome me at the surf camp. I have two days until my friends will arrive, so great time to relax and chill at the beach.
Same old rhythm as usual, when it’s about surfing you’ll find yourself sleeping-eating-surfing-chilling-surfing-eating-drinking-sleeping. We are staying in La Pared, with a beautiful beach, just a few people but toooo many closeouts. Bruce the surf camp house dog accompanies us every day.
It’s amazing how much food the boys can kill, nine people means a lot of shopping, cooking and many dishes. ..
How ashamed I feel when paddling next to Franz and Avelino ..
One day is for an island road cruise up to Corralejo, passing wind mills, hundreds of goats, the biggest dessert of Europe and as we arrive at the Pizzeria Fabio 17 pizzas will be killed. Increible y fantastico y delicioso.

After dinner it’s time for a belly chill with chilly music like Jefferson airplane on the chilly couch chilling and cuddling with the kiddos.
more to be posted soon… bla bla and pics
the end.

Keine Kommentare: