So when it was time to leave New York I again chose a Chinese Company to travel by bus.Still time enough for a little walkabout before leaving. Philly here I come! Cause I just had a few hours time before my next bus to D.C. would take off, I only had time for a little walkabout.
After meeting the ‘Info man’ Phill who was so kind and helpfull to lock my big backpack in the Crew’s room, I headed off to see the Old City:
Philadelphia has many national historical sites that relate to the founding of the United States. Independence National Historical Park is the center of these historical landmarks. Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independenc was signed, and the Liberty Bell are the city’s most famous attractions. Here is the central to African Amerian history. This community has been large since before the Great Migration, and despite area civil rights gains, continues to be affected by poverty and high crime.
What else did I see:
Benjamin Carpenters’ Hall, 1stBank of the US, Franklin Court with his home and working house.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen